Sunday, November 23, 2008

Noah's ark

I have been working all evening on a scrapbook element. It is an Ark from Noah's ark. Next I will be doing the animals. I feel like it is taking forever to build my ark and get it loaded with animals. LOL I don't know how people do it who put out a freebie each day. Anyway, when the ark and animals and papers are finished then I will have to figure out how to use one of the web sharing programs to let others use it. So many things to learn......


I know it is late now beacuse I am getting loopy. I put Travis' family in the ark to see how they look. Sorry, Janell, that is the only picture I could find of you both. I will change it when I find another. But I do think it turned out pretty cute.









2 comments:

sugarspicebrat said...

Hey There Sweety I Use Poser To Make My Dolls 3d

sugarspicebrat said...

i use poser7 to make my dolls