Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday, Vacation Time!

Today we drove up to Utah to visit our grandchildren and Fred's Dad. It has been very interesting this trip. I was able to be online the whole way up. I have become addicted to the digital scrap booking phenomenon and spent the whole day arranging and uploading fun things to make pages with. I am having so much fun with the silly uploads that I have no time for actually making the pages. HAHAHA Obsessive compulsive, anyone?

Anyway, I hope to post some of the pages I make here and some of the other fun things I am working on. I love to do print minis and paper modeling and designing paperdolls. I hope to be able to do all these things on the computer, one day soon. And YES Karen, I need to finish my book. Sooooo just updating and then getting back to work.

1 comment:

KARNA said...

see i am watching you!!! I was so happy to see this entry tonight! Online all the way to Utah!!!! Hey, what is online scrapbooking? I saw a great craft by the way, it was using little scrabble pieces and making them into necklaces.. you just decopage them..use some silver stuff that goes around the outside...add the sliver clasp and they sell for $6.50 and would cost nothing but materials to produce!!

YES you do have to get that book published...sheesh!!!

Enjoy your grandkids and Fred's dad and your time together.

SHE MAKES THE CUTEST EVER PAPER DOLL STUFF!!!