Monday, January 5, 2009

New Year's changes

Today I am back to work, working on creating an Internship class for the seniors at one of the high schools that I work at. I think it will be fun and I am looking forward to it, but I am a little overwhelmed at the prospects.

I also changed my blog around so that I have a separate page for my scrapbook and photoshop pages and a separate page for my doll fashions, both for sale and to show off. That way, people don't have to hunt around on this one to see the things they are interested in. I think it will work out better. I don't know how to move the information around to the different blog pages without losing all the comments, so will just leave what is on this page as is and will continue to add things to the new pages. I hope you find it easier to navigate also.

No comments: