Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Learned something NEW!

After spending over an hour copying and pasting all these little hearts one at a time for this page, I learned a wonderful tip from Lady Shannon at http://ladyshannonmemoriesmadeeasy.blogspot.com/2008/12/children-papers.html who makes the cutest papers.


She told me to:


"Get your image that you want to use as a background. I make mine 1.50inch - 2 inch. I click on the tab marked "EDIT"scroll down to "DEFINE PATTERN". That should pop up a box and hit ok. Once there just open your pattern pallet and it should be the last one in the list."


So using her instructions, I created this new hearts page. WOW, it was fast! It took about 3 minutes to create this page and it is actually all uniform! Thank you Lady Shannon!!!


Now I look forward to creating many more papers using this handy tip. Now I just have to learn how to put them all in a file for sharing.

1 comment: